Copyright complaints and removal policy
If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed with a MarketplaceWorks site or through its services, please send a "DMCA Notice" (described below) to MarketplaceWorks Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement. Once we receive a complete DMCA Notice, we will then evaluate your notice and take action as is appropriate under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), 17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.
Federal law requires your DMCA Notice to include the following detail:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- Identification of the material, including URL, that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A statement declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (b) the above information in your notice is accurate, and (c) you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner
- Your physical or electronic signature.
MarketplaceWorks Copyright Agent for Notice of Claims of Copyright Infringement can be contacted at:
Attn: Copyright Agent
664 Main St, PO Box 746
Rollinsford, NH 03869
Please note that MarketplaceWorks, in its sole discretion, may terminate the account of any User about whom MarketplaceWorks receives complaint of copyright infringement.